About us :
We have over 50 years of business and aviation experience.
Wg. Cdr V. George
Overall Aviation and business experience include:
- Business and sales management.
- Technology development and off-site office management.
- Flying pilot with 3800 hours of total flying experience and 1740 hours of instructional flying in fighter/trainer aircrafts and having trained more than 300 pilots.
- Aviation sales, operation and maintenance, including schedule maintenance.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationship with DGCA officials.
- Overall supervision of the system for recruitment of aviation qualified manpower and arranging initial and continuing trainings for the maintenance personnel.
- Monitor the quality and standards of operational documentation and procedures and coordinate with the Chief Pilots in the production and improvement of such documentation and procedures as necessary for each aircraft type.
- Adequate liaison with DGCA with respect to crew training matters.
- Training activities within the training establishment.
- Cooperation with the Chief Pilots, define an acceptable operational training standard and coordinate with the Senior Training Captain (STC) to ensure that this standard is maintained.
- Maintain close contact with the maintenance department and reporting any vital information on flight progress and technical status of the aircraft.
- Through knowledge of the Emergency and Accident Procedures, Maintenance schedule, Flight and duty Time Limitations and relevant parts of the HOM.
- Training standards and procedures with the Director Operations, the Chief Pilots and the Cabin Crew Supervisors.
- Establish safety procedures and assure that these procedures are followed in the most effective way to minimize injuries/accidents, and to ensure that safety standards are not deviated in engineering activities.
- Proactively reach out to customers to seek feedback, and ensure customer satisfaction.
Aviation maintenance management
Through our partner we can facilitate the following:
- The technical team has 29 Airframe and Engine type rated engineers, 5 Avionics engineers, and a Support staff of over hundred people.
- The Maintenance Management Team provides maintenance and technical services for a whole range of aircraft jets of Bombardier, Cessna and Hawker; Turboprops like King Air B200, Pilatus PC12 and the Grand Caravan and a whole range of Helicopters manufactured by Bell, Sikorsky and Eurocopter.
- Maintain over 45 aircraft and also hosts the Bell, Sikorsky and Eurocopter Customer Service Facility (CSF). It is the only helicopter operator in South Asia to be given the privilege by Bell Helicopter Textron. The Bell CSF, benchmarked to global standards and adjudged in the top 10-percentile world-wide, is capable of repair & overhaul of major components and assemblies of most models of Bell helicopters in the country.
- Has an agreement with Sikrosky Aerospace to be the CSF to Sikorsky S76C++ range of helicopters in India. We also are partnered with Eurocopter to be their authorized Customer Service Center (CSC) for their helicopters.
- ISO-9001-2008 company certified by TUV-SUD.
- Have qualified and endorsed engineer for the DA 40 aircraft, which is a DGCA approved (local Indian airworthiness office) CAR 145 Aircraft Maintenance Organization and Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) having an MRO for past 15 years.
- In the process of getting EASA 145 approval. On the induction of the DA 42 we would be sending our engineer to your facility for the training on the same aircraft.
- Full-fledged Shops for Carrying out the following:
- [NDT (Eddy current, FPI, MPI)
- Wheels and brakes (Certified to carry out Overhaul of wheels and brakes from General aviation up to A320)
- Battery Shop for Ni Cd and lead acid.
- Galley Repair Shop
- Avionics Shop
- Customer Service Facility for:
- Bell Helicopters (Only CSF authorized in India to carry out Overhaul of dynamic components)
- Euro Copters
- Sikorsky Helicopters
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any reason. If you have any questions or inquiries please fill in the below form. We are always happy to help!